Taking care of your Business in Ukraine
Lawyers and Notary
Reliable protection - confidence in action
Doing business in a foreign country is always accompanied by risks. You can talk for a long time about the differences in business traditions of Eastern European countries, but the main problems are frequent changes in laws, bureaucracy and other negative signs of a developing economy.
In this situation, support of experienced lawyers is the key to making corporate and personal decisions.
Our lawyers will protect your rights and interests 24/7.
You will be protected in any situation.
Protection of personal and corporate rights
Consultations on legal issues and legislation of Ukraine;
Execution of claims, complaints and other legal documents;
Representation of personal and corporate interests in court - criminal, civil and commercial law;
Representation and protection of your rights at the executive and local authorities;
Legal support for your business: company registration, support of export / import contracts, real estate purchases, ect.
Trademark registration and other intellectual property issues
Notary services 24/7
Representation and Protection in a criminal proceedings
Full customer support in any contact with the police
Appeal against the decisions and actions of the investigating officer or prosecuting attorney
Representation in road and other incidents
Legal support during inspections of State inspectorates
Appeal and cassation appeal of court decisions and sentences
Representation in court
Having many years of experience in representing interests in various instances courts, we can confidently protect your rights and interests in disputable situations.
The Service Package includes:
• Consultation of a lawyer on a disputable situation
• Registration of the statement of claim in court
• Pre-trial (alternative) dispute resolution
• Administrative appeal against actions or omissions of state bodies or officials
• Representation in courts of general jurisdiction (general courts, economic courts, administrative courts)
• Appeals against court decisions or rulings
• Accompanying the enforcement of court decisions and enforcement procedures.
You will need notarial services if:
• It is necessary to confirm the authenticity of a document - the authenticity of a copy of any documents or translation from a foreign language, to certify the authenticity of the signature on the document;
• It is required to issue a power of attorney to perform any actions or representation of interests
• It is required to issue new or terminate existing legal relations
• It is necessary to issue a contract or any other intermediary between a person and a company.
When a client is in a need of lawyer or notary services, but for whatever reason they cannot come to our office, we are ready to come to a place agreed in advance. We can visit the client at their office, home, hospital etc.
Often, this is the only opportunity to conclude a deal or contract if the person is limited in physical movement, but at the same time capable. When the client is sick or is an elderly person, the notary will help: we will visit the client at hospital or at home.
• Comfort: you choose the right time and place to meet. The meeting is possible on working days and weekends.
• Save your time. Finding the right notary office, traffic jams, changing work schedules, queues - these problems do not bother the client: the notary arrives exactly at the agreed time.
• Notarial action on the spot. As a rule, the client has to wait until the lawyer performs the required procedures: check the information in the electronic database, fill out a form, register a journal entry. When a service is ordered on the road, the notary takes care of these issues in advance
We will be glad to see you at our office or to arrive at the appointed place.
It is convenient and saves your time.